THE RESEARCH-DESIGN INTERFACE
April 12-15, 2023 I DALLAS I Hosted by Texas Tech University
Conference Co-Chairs: Saif Haq and Zahra Safaverdi
The Pavilion at the Kimball Art Museum (2013), RPBW, Forth Worth, TX
Create an account to participate here > Conftool ARCC 2023
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Extended Deadline: July 25, 2022 > Submit Abstract via Conftool ARCC 2023
ARCC 2023 invites the submission of abstracts (up to 500 words) in accordance with one of the nine topic areas of the conference “The Research-Design Interface.”
Abstracts should include the title of the research paper, identify the research topic, state the research problem, reference existing knowledge of the topic, describe the research method of the study or experiment, and outline anticipated findings and conclusions. Include five keywords and three learning objectives.
Abstracts will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Clarity and significance of the purpose of the study and research problem(s) identified
- Evidence of primary research question(s) and method(s) with reference to what is already known about said research topic
- Description of anticipated findings and research outcomes
- Relevance to the conference theme and/or specific topic area
- Writing style, clarity, and grammar
The extended deadline for submission of abstracts via Conftool is July 25, 2022. Accepted abstracts will be invited to submit a full paper for a second round of blind review.
ARCC 2023 International Conference
Wednesday-Saturday, April 12-15, 2023
Direct Inquires to:
You must be logged in to post a comment.