In light of the current pandemic, climate crisis, and racial injustice, the AIA has immediate need for a consultant(s) to review some of the organization’s policy platforms and tools and provide AIA with an integrated view that they can use internally with staff and with AIA members to address these critical issues. A budget of $20,000-$30,000 is available for this project. The project is expected to be completed by December 31, 2020.
The deadline to apply is September 14, 2020 to Melissa Morancy, Assoc. AIA, Director, Sustainable Knowledge and Engagement, email@example.com | Questions regarding the project should also be directed to Melissa and preferably by Sept. 9, 2020. Deliverables include:
- a graphic visualization
- environmental scan/landscape assessment
- Maximum 3,000 word report
Complete details are in the attached RFP. Some documents that may be of value include:
- Environmental Stewardship – AIA Commitment
- Framework for Design Excellence, a set of ten principles for architects to track project performance holistically
- 2020 Policy Platform – outlines some issues as they pertain to national legislation
You must be logged in to post a comment.