ARCC is offering a new, web-based conference venue for work in progress! Present projects that you are working on, network with interested colleagues from throughout North America, receive ideas and feedback, and connect for new opportunities!
- Submit a 150-word abstract by March 13. Describe your idea and any questions you are hoping to resolve.
- Provide 2-3 keywords for your project.
- Indicate your availability for the online venue.
- ARCC will organize sessions based on topics and will let you know your session date and time. Sessions will be web-based and will take place in a virtual “room”.
- When your session is scheduled, log in and present your project in a short, 5-minute talk, with images if needed.
- Sessions will be moderated and there will be time for ideas, feedback, and discussion.
- The web-based conference is open to all faculty and graduate students at ARCC member institutions.
Dates and Deadlines:
- Friday, March 13: Abstract submission. Submit abstract at: http://www.conftool.net/arccvirtualconf_01
- Friday, March 27: Session schedule will be announced
- Thursday, April 16 – Saturday, April 18: Online Conference Sessions will take place