The deadline for the abstract submission is extended to September 27, 2021.
Divergence in Architectural Research is an international doctorate symposium organized by the ConCave Ph.D. Student Group in the Georgia Institute of Technology School of Architecture. The Ph.D. Symposium seeks to create a platform for sharing current research in architecture, with invited scholars and other doctoral students from architecture and allied fields.
The symposium will act as a nexus for connections with established scholars and fellow researchers. Contributing researchers should be PhD students whose work emerges from the architectural domain. The Symposium will take place April 7-8, 2022, on the campus of Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, Georgia.
The symposium will engage the divergent aspects of architectural research as it is taking place today across epistemological frameworks, highlighting the emerging intersections in the below-mentioned topics:
- Autonomous Transportation Technology and Urbanism
- Building Science and the Envelope
- Data Environments
- Health and the Built Environment
- Simulations for Behavioral Studies in Architecture
- Weaving Craft and Design
- Open Panel: Architectural History, Theory, and Criticism
- Open Panel: Built Environment, Culture, and Behavior
- Open Panel: Design Computation, Performance, andProduction
- Open Panel: Urban Studies, Systems, and Ecologies
For more info, click here.
You must be logged in to post a comment.