Institute of Science and Innovation for Bio-Sustainability, Azurem, Portugal, Architect: Cláudio Vilarinho (photo credit: Joao Morgado)
Call for Proposals: Graduate Student Program Grant
Nominations due: October 10, 2022
The ARCC Board of Directors invites current graduate students of ARCC member schools to submit a proposal for financial support of a research-based, graduate-led event and/or publication during AY 2022-2023. Examples include a graduate-organized symposium, conference or colloquium, or research-based graduate student publication. The Board is open to other similar ideas and initiatives, as long as the proposal is research-based, outreach oriented and led by graduate students in architecture or related field of the built environment. ARCC grant funding amount: $1,500.
> Application Requirements (3-page max.)
1) ARCC member school name, faculty sponsor, graduate team leadership – brief bio’s (100 words) of each graduate team member(s) and faculty sponsor; identify primary point of contact (email, phone)
2) Research Topic or Theme (500 words max.): purpose, goals and intentions of the proposed event, publication or initiative
3) Schedule and Budget: include timeline, cost-share and proposed use of ARCC funds (specificity required)
4) Communications: plans for disseminating info about the event, publication or initiative (website, social media, e-news, etc.)
5) Impact: anticipated outcomes and impact (150 words): include number of attendees and/or distribution and outreach plans
> Application Deadline
Monday, October 10, 2022
Further information and requirements for funding will be provided to the selected applicant. Questions may be addressed to Prof. Adil Sharag-Eldin: firstname.lastname@example.org
You must be logged in to post a comment.