In case you have not heard already, we are most pleased to announce the ARCC/EAAE 2014 International Conference, “Beyond Architecture: New Intersections & Connections”, hosted by the University of Hawaii at Manoa School of Architecture, February 12 -15, 2014. We look forward to exciting dialogue and exchange with participants from around the world.
We’ve extended the deadline for abstract submissions. Abstracts are due to the conference website by July 1, 2013, 5:00 pm Hawaii Standard Time (GMT-10:00).
Conference Summary Information
When: February 12 -15, 2014
Where: University of Hawai’i at Manoa, Honolulu, Hawaii U.S.A.
More Info: http://www.arch.hawaii.edu/arcc-eaae2014
1. Re-Disciplining: The Rise, Fall and Reformation of the Disciplines. History, Theory, Historiography, and Future Studies
2. Structures of Intersections: Reorientations of Identities and Alliances. Global, Local, Geographic, Ethnic, and Disciplinary
3. Methods: Agents of Change in Changing Paradigms. Scientific, Technological, Strategic, Intuitive, and Pragmatic.
4. Ends: The Dystopia in Utopia and the Final Cause. Forces, Causality, Ideology, Values, Myth
5. Scramble: Knowing, Structuring, Configuring, Processing, Assembling, Consuming
July 1, 2013 Abstract Due
September 2, 2013 Abstract Acceptance Notification
November 4, 2013 Full paper due
December 9, 2013 Paper Acceptance Notification
January 6, 2014 Final Paper due / Early registration deadline
January 31, 2014 Accommodations Deadline / Late registration deadline
February 12-15, 2014 ARCC/EAAE Conference
We hope you will join us in Hawaii this coming February. Please pass this message along to your research networks.
And again, please note that abstracts are now due July 1st!