Sustainable Cities and Landscape Research Hub, University of Oregon
We invite you to join the Architectural Research Centers Consortium (ARCC). Membership includes:
- Abiliity to use the ARCC network to promote your programs, activities, research and faculty.
- Participation in ARCC’s networking activities at discounted rates.
- Periodic fact sheets on issues of interest to research leaders
- Direct delivery of newsletter featuring research activities in ARCC member schools and research centers as well as events of interest to architectural researchers
- Advance notice of meetings and upcoming conferences
- Experience-sharing, agenda-building, and advocacy with fellow leaders in architectural research and education
The cost of membership in ARCC (October 1 through September 30) is:
- Universities $600
- Single person $100
- Affiliated centers and professional firms $600
Payment with PayPal
Payment with a Check by Mail
If you wish to submit a check by mail, please fill out the form below and send with check attached to Saif Haq, ARCC Treasurer.
Click here to download ARCC membership form
Please, feel free to direct any questions you may have to Saif Haq.
Saif Haq, PhD
Associate Dean for Academics and Professor
Texas Tech University
Room 604B, College of Architecture
1800 Flint Ave, Texas Tech University
Lubbock, TX 79409-2091
Phone: 806 742 3169 ext 284
You must be logged in to post a comment.