ARCC “In Progress” Fall 2020 Virtual Colloquium
Saturday, November 21, 2020
ARCC is once again offering their web-based venue for work in progress! Present projects that you are currently working on, find new collaborators for your ideas, receive feedback from interested colleagues, and connect with others for new opportunities. The “In Progress” event is designed for researchers at all career stages. Only faculty and graduate students from ARCC member institutions may submit abstracts, although faculty and graduate students from non-member institutions are welcome to attend presentations. There is no charge to submit an abstract or attend the event. For question, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit a 150-word abstract by Friday, September 25, 2020. Describe your idea and any questions you are hoping to resolve. Abstracts may be submitted in the following areas:
- Architectural History/Theory
- Architectural Pedagogy
- Architectural Technology
- Architecture and Urban Design
- Open category
- Provide 2-3 keywords for your project. ARCC will use keywords to organize sessions.
- Abstracts should be submitted at: https://arcc-journal.org/arccvirtualconf/
- ARCC will let you know your session time. You will pre-record a 5-10-minute talk to accompany a power point and submit it as an MP4 file by Wednesday, November 18.
- Sessions will be web-based and will take place via Zoom. A link will be sent to you a few days before the meeting date. When your session is scheduled, log in to the session for your presentation and the ensuing discussion. Sessions will be moderated. You may also attend other sessions and invite colleagues to the event.
Dates and Deadlines:
- Friday, September 25, 2020, midnight PT: Abstract submission.
- Friday, October 23, 2020: Session schedule will be announced.
- Wednesday, November 18, 2020 midnight PT: Session power-points with recorded presentation uploaded onto website as an MP4 file.
- Saturday, November 21, 2020: Online Event will take place.