ARCC “In Progress” Spring 2021 Virtual Colloquium
Friday, May 21, 2021
The third “In-Progress” event will take place on May 21! Discuss your ongoing research ideas with colleagues and receive valuable feedback and ideas to help you move forward. Please submit a short (250-word) abstract that describes your research topic and questions. We will organize the submissions into panels. On Friday, May 21, panel members will meet to discuss the projects with outside experts. We look forward to a robust set of discussions that will help move your research forward!
Event Contact: Dr. Alexandra Staub: email@example.com
The “In Progress” event is designed for researchers at all career stages. Only faculty and graduate students from ARCC member institutions may submit abstracts, although faculty and graduate students from non-member institutions are welcome to attend presentations. There is no charge to submit an abstract or attend the event.
- Submit a 250-word abstract by Sunday, May 9, 2021. Describe your idea and any questions you are hoping to resolve. Abstracts may be submitted in the following areas:
- Architectural History/Theory
- Architectural Pedagogy
- Architectural Technology
- Architecture and Urban Design
- Open category
- Provide 2-3 keywords for your project. ARCC will use keywords to organize sessions.
- Abstracts should be submitted to Dr. Alexandra Staub at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ARCC will let you know your session time. Participants will pre-record a 5-minute talk to accompany a power point and submit it as an mp4 file by Wednesday, May 19, 2021.
- Sessions will be web-based and will take place via Zoom. A link will be sent prior to the online event. When your session is scheduled, log in to the session for your presentation and the ensuing discussion. Sessions will be moderated. You may also attend other sessions and invite colleagues to the event.
Dates and Deadlines:
- Sunday, May 9, 2021, midnight PDT: Submit abstract (250 words and 3 keywords).
- Wednesday, May 12, 2021: Session schedule will be announced.
- Wednesday, May 19, 2021 midnight PDT: Submit 5-minute mp4 file.
- Friday, May 21, 2021: “In Progress” Online Event